Terms & Conditions
- For every order placed, Lisboa Vini issues an invoice that is sent together with the package and a copy is sent by e-mail. No change will be accepted after the invoice has been issued.
- Due to the possibility of multiple orders for the same product, Lisboa Vini reserves the right, once the order has been received, to check the availability of the ordered product and to promptly notify the non - acceptance of the order.
- No responsibility can be attributed to Lisboa Vini for errors in the order. A confirmation of the order will be sent to the customer by e-mail, in this way the customer is able to verify its correctness and to communicate at LIsboa Vini any corrections.
- By placing an order on the on-line shop Lisboavini.it, the customer declares to have read the terms of sale, payment methods and the entire purchase procedure.
- With reference to the Italian law, the customer will receive, by e-mail, all the necessary indications for the seller's identification and the shipment number for the online parcel tracking.
- No damage can be requested to Lisboa Vini for any delays in the replacement.
- Payment can be made with Paypal and credit card. Credit card transactions are operated in complete security.
WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF PROBLEMS TO RECEIVE PRODUCTS
- Upon receipt of the goods the customer is invited to check that the number of packages corresponds to the one indicated in the shipping document; that the quantity and products correspond to that indicated in the invoice and that the packaging is not handled.
- In case of misalignment between the number of packages received and those reported on the invoice or visible indications of damage or handling to packaging, the Consumer must query the fact to the carrier and report it by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by phone to numbers: +39.318.104.22.168 / +39.322.214.171.1240. Lisboa Vini will agree with the customer the most suitable solution.